The batch consisting of four tilting tables is travelling on two special-purpose vehicles equipped with rotating lights and escorted by pilot cars.
Dimensions of the tilting tables are 4,000*11,000 mm, weight—11 tonnes.
Tilting tables are used for the production of flat, non-prestressed concrete products: cross-beams, panels, columns, etc, as well as for the production of large precast steel reinforced concrete products of various geometries and shapes in readjustable moulds.
One of the advantages of this equipment is its VERSATILITY:
- Quick cleaning/readjustment (takes up approximately 1-2 hours)
- A large variety of manufactured products
- Possible to manufacture thin products and demould them vertically without any damage to these products
- Possible to manufacture three-layer panels
- Vibration is provided by surface vibrators or pervibrators
- Lesser amount of crane operations for the transferring of the equipment to the steam chamber
- The forming surface is heated with heating registers, located as close to the forming surface as possible
- The longitudinal side, adjustable in height from 0 to 300 mm, installed at the bottom of the table, acts as a forming surface and as a supporting element when performing vertical lifting of the table up to 80 degrees.