Microtunneling pipe steel moulds
Concrete pipe mould ∅ 2420 mm.
Microtunneling technology came into common use in utility systems laying, especially when it is not possible to execute it in a standard way. The technology is of particular interest for utility systems arrangement under restrained urban conditions, under motorways, water storages, railways, and airport runways as well as under historically cultural centers. A tunneling shield extracts some amount of land from a target depth, without damaging the land surface. Jacking equipment forces microtunelling pipes of a certain diameter right after the tunneling shield. Microtunneling concrete pipes specification needs to be of significant durability and freeze resistance and microtunneling pipe molds have to comply with strict requirements of the final product.
Our company offers pipe mold production for trenchless technology of our own design according to specific technical requirements.
High control on every level of concrete mold production guarantees the required quality of the concrete item.
Concrete pipe mould ∅ 1000 mm.
Pipe mold installation structure
Microtunneling pipe mold installation, produced by our company, consists of the following subunits:
- stationary stand, which serves for positioning the pallet and inner shell one opposite another;
- the pallet, which is the lower forming element and which is centering the outer shell;
- outer shell, equipped with locks and guiding rails for concrete pipes’ size restriction;
- inner shell, equipped with a movable cam with hydraulic control;
- molding ring to form the upper edge of the concrete product;
- valve bonnet, which prevents inner space from concrete mixture leakage and directs the concrete;
- hydraulic cylinders by means of which the cam is moved inside the inner shell;
- flow dividers, which provide simultaneous work of hydraulic cylinders;
You can order 600 to 2000 mm diameter concrete pipes mold from us. The molds have foldable mandrel, which allows the final product to be demolded easily.
Cost of production and delivery
Delivery is available throughout the territory of European Union and Eurasian Union countries and other countries. Shipment is available in different ways: by railroad, by heavy trucks, by sea.