Mould for elliptical cross-sections non-pressure concrete pipes
Concrete non-pressure pipes with elliptical cross-sections (TPFe pipes) are concrete products with
diameters ranging from 2 to 3.5 m and a length of up to 2.5 m. They are used for laying of sewerage
systems, drainage systems, and other underground facilities, and they ensure the free flow of domestic
waste water, storm water, and other liquid waste.
A TPFe pipe is made from heavy concrete. It has a smooth surface and is strengthened with rebar. Due to
its high-strength structure, this pipe can bear huge loads caused by soil pressure, vibrations from surface
transport, and aggressive environment.
Supporting foot at the base of a TPFe pipe makes it exceptionally stable. Before laying the pipes down, it
is necessary to prepare a flat sub-ground base. The depth of the pipe laying and the production of TPFe
pipes are regulated by relevant GOST standards. Concrete non-pressure pipes are produced by means of
The M-Konstruktor plant manufactures steel moulds for concrete non-pressure pipes with elliptical
Pipe steel moulds elements
Our steel moulds for TPFe pipes consist of the following elements:
- a stationary bed used for the positioning of a pallet and an inner shell with respect to one another;
- a pallet, which is a bottom moulding element centering the outer shell;
- an outer shell equipped with locks and guiding rails for concrete pipes’ size restriction, a steam tank for heating, and a condensate collection tank
- an inner shell equipped with a movable cam and a hydraulic drive;
- a moulding ring used for the formation of the upper edge of a concrete product;
- a hood preventing the leakage of the concrete mixture into the inner shell and helping direct the
- hydraulic cylinders enabling the cam to move inside the inner shell:
- flow dividers providing simultaneous work of hydraulic cylinders.
You can also purchase a steam jacket to speed up concrete consolidation process. If you have a steam
jacket, heating and consolidation of concrete are carried out on the bed. Thus, you do not have to move
the mould into a steam chamber.
If you use our moulds properly and ensure maintenance is provided in a timely manner, they will endure
over 1000 pouring cycles.
You can order steel moulds for concrete non-pressure pipes with diameters ranging from 600 to 3000 mm
(with a step of 200 mm) and a length of up to 2.5 m.
We also manufacture connection heads for cylindrical pipe joints and moulds for conical and rectangular
Cost of production and delivery
Delivery is available throughout the territory of European Union and Eurasian Union countries and other countries. Shipment is available in different ways: by railroad, by heavy trucks, by sea.