Concrete electric pole moulds
Concrete electric pole usage
Concrete electric pole is a construction, which is designed for keeping wires, shield wires, fiber optic lines as well as illuminating devices at a certain distance from each other and the ground.
Power transmission lines can be made of metal, reinforced concrete, wood or can be compound. The major advantage of power transmission lines is their durability, corrosion and chemical resistance. The disadvantages are considerable weight and frequent damage in transit. Such lines are made of heavy weight concrete with prestressed reinforcement. The construction type is chosen according to predicted wind force range as well as height of laid networks.
The concrete electric pole production process is the following:
- Steel mould for power transmissions lines are treated with a special composition, which prevents concrete sticking to the walls;
- Longitudinal and lateral reinforcements are put into the mould. The longitudinal reinforcement is stressed by hydraulic jack or electric heatup;
- After the process of the tensioning of the steel, concrete is poured into the mould;
- The concrete mixture is consolidated by internal vibrator or vibrating pattens, after which the mould is send into a curing room so the concrete gains stripping strength. If the mould is equipped with a vapor jacket then hot water or hot vapor accelerate the gaining of stripping strength;
- After the reinforcements are released, the moulds are dismantled and cleaned.
“M-Konstruktor” concrete electric pole mould types and specifications
“M-Konstruktor” produces concrete electric pole moulds of varied lengths and configurations. BS, SV, SNV, CN, USO supporting structure types can be produced in concrete electric pole moulds. It is also possible to produce attached pieces, so called attached or retaining structures. “M-Konstruktor” moulds are multi-placed with a number of sections from 2 to 6. The device can be additionally equipped with a cylinder or vapor jacket.
All welded seams on the surface of “M-Konstruktor” steel moulds are elaborately cleaned, which allows to receive an excellent quality of the final product and to avoid its fracturing. Given that the moulds are stressed and have to withstand the stress of the reinforcement, the engineers work out all load options for the mould and only then they pile up the needed material for the production. It excludes mould bending when stressing the reinforcements, and makes dismantling easy.
Moreover, “M-Konstruktor” steel moulds are easy to stack which makes it easy to transfer and to place them in a curing room. The production of concrete electric pole moulds complies with all-Union State Standard 25781-83.
Operation line for CV type oncrete electric pole
We offer to matching, production, delivery to the needed address and also testing and commissioning of the power transmission line production equipment if necessary: CV-95, CV-105 and CV-110.
The scope of delivery may include the following equipment:
- SV-95 concrete mold, five-placed, with or without a vapor jacket;
- SV -105 concrete mold, five-placed, with or without a vapor jacket;
- SV -110 concrete mold, five-placed, with or without a vapor jacket;
- Reinforcement cutting machine;
- Reinforcement bending machine;
- Hydraulic jack with a set of grips;
- Reinforcement tension meter;
- Concrete pouring machine;
- Vibrating table and a set of internal vibrators;
- Steam generator.
Please provide us with the following information:
- Estimated volume per day, which you would like to have (number of stands/day);
- Presence of a curing room at your plant;
- Production shop characteristics (width, length, frame-crane presence and load capacity);
- The need for equipment for reinforcement works;
- The need for a vibrating table and concrete pouring machine;
- The need for testing and commissioning.
If you want to get information concerning the production cost of the moulds and its production time, please to contact our specialists via phone:+7 (81153) 6-10-05 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.